1. Turning down that guy that everyone loved but you.
2. Surviving junior high.
3. Owning your dance moves.
4. Being kind.
5. Your relationship with your parents. It may not be perfect, it may be the farthest thing from perfect but it’s yours. And whether you are still working on making your relationship better, there was a point that you tried to make it better and that is brave.
6. No longer feeling ashamed of your hair in high school. It was the style!
7. Voting in the last election.
8. Knowing all the words to the rap song that no one else knows the words to.
9. Leaving. The unhealthy relationship, the bar before last call, the job that doesn’t serve your intent.
10. Knowing the difference between “they’re”, “their” and “there”.
11. Using your signal lights when driving.
12. Telling one person what you might be too scared to tell the world.
13. Not succumbing to the poncho trend.
14. That purchase that was juuuust a little bit over your budget but something that you absolutely loved.
15. Knowing how to take a compliment.
16. Not smiling when you heard that karma was curb stomping your nemesis.
17. Doing your taxes. Because doing taxes sucks.
18. Warning your friend about the creepy guy that everyone talks about being creepy but no one is brave enough to talk to your friend about.
19. Crying while watching “The Land Before Time”. It just proves that you are human and not a robot.
20. Admitting to being scared. Or admitting to being so brilliant you scare yourself.