It’s Secret Project time!
1. I am currently living overseas and my best friend back home is battling depression. If I could do one thing for my friend it would be to take all the strength in my body and belief I have in her, out of myself and put it into her. I wish that, even for an instant she could feel what it’s like to know such a phenomenal person and how she makes us all better people, just for having her in our lives; I’m also afraid that telling her this will only make her feel worse.
2. I think I am in love with one of my friends. We dont meet that often. Infact we dont meet at all. But we chat. A lot. Have been for a few years. He is shorter than me. I have always fancied taller guys, which he knows. I think this is holding us back from being together.
3. One of my friends has an overweight child. The girl is only 4 and she’s definitely unhealthy. I’m not someone who judges people on appearance but I am concerned that this girl is going to have health issues. Her mom is a fitness fanatic but they continue to call the daughter ‘cute’ and ‘pudgy’, as though her extreme weight issues are adorable. I don’t know if I should say something or not but I am concerned.
4. One of my family members died of cancer and I can’t help but feel bitter every October when breast cancer gets treated like it’s the only cancer out there. ALL cancers matter.
5. My boss is a bitch. (That felt good to share! LOL)
6. Sometimes I wonder if I will always be the “better friend” in every friendship I am in.
7. My bf is stationed overseas and every night before I go to bed I find myself talking to him about my day. Not just thinking about talking to him, I actually find myself talking out loud, like he’s right there with me. It sounds loony, but it’s the way I feel closest to him. No one knows that I do this, I think my roommate thinks I am crazy for always muttering to myself but I am too embarrassed to share with her what I am actually doing.
8. Sometimes when I see how my kids are behaving, I feel so disappointed in myself as a mother.
9. Just once I wish someone would look at me the way my best friends husbands look at them. I don’t want to BE with any of them, I just want that look. Just once. And I am scared it’s never going to happen for me.
10. My girlfriend and I are considering a threeway (i think you guys call it a ‘threesome’). The truth is, she seems more in to it than I expected and it has me wondering if she really loves me. And because I’m her boyfriend, I know the rule is i’m supposed to be all for this but I’m not really sure how to handle this and I don’t want to tell her because i don’t want her to think i’m a loser.
ALSO, MAKE SURE TO ENTER THE BEST CONTEST EVER.