The Secret Project….
1. I like Nickelback. I’ve never gotten why everyone thinks they’re THAT bad.
2. Having something to actually be sad about would make admitting that I’m this sad and broken easier and I might actually try to seek help. But I fear that having something that sad and horrible happen would crush me into a thousand pieces and I would never recover, so every night I beg the universe that nothing any worse than what already exists happens, because I don’t think I could survive it. I’ve come to accept this ever-lasting emptiness because I’m afraid to admit …READ MORE
New: Important follow-up at the end of the post
Secret Project Time!
Also, look at how cute Macy is!
I know. I KNOW. Adorable. Now to the secrets!
1. My friend from work is dating a former coworker of ours whom I can’t stand. I think he’s obnoxious and stupid and full of himself when he has no reason to be. Even though she seems really happy with him, I keep hoping that they’ll break up, and I feel awful about it.
2. I love my life. Everyone around me is struggling in some area but I just …READ MORE
It’s Secret Project time!
1. I am currently living overseas and my best friend back home is battling depression. If I could do one thing for my friend it would be to take all the strength in my body and belief I have in her, out of myself and put it into her. I wish that, even for an instant she could feel what it’s like to know such a phenomenal person and how she makes us all better people, just for having her in our lives; I’m also afraid that telling her this will only make her feel worse.
2. I …READ MORE
It’s Secret Project Time!
Because I feel guilty that I’ve fallen behind on The Secret Project the last few months, I will share my own secret- today I rented “Never Say Never”. I haven’t watched it yet but I’m strangely excited. WHAT HAPPENS IF IT BECOMES MY FAVOURITE THING TO WATCH? (edit: Okay. It’s official. It will not be my favourite thing ever to watch BECAUSE THIS IS. #dork4ever)
1. I’ve been making out with a guy in my office, who is married. He’s getting divorced but only because he cheated on his wife. The divorce is ugly and we work …READ MORE
Eek! I’m so behind on The Secret Project submissions. Sorry everyone! Also, I’ve got a few emails lately from people asking me if I still need a #Bisc roomie. The answer is no, but Nic and I would be more than happy to have you all hang out in our room! (I like how I just invited the internet to stay in our hotel room).
Also? Secret Submitter #3? You are sort of my hero right now.
Also? I won the 20sb award of “Least Likely to be Marked As Read” . I just realized that there’s over 16,000 members …READ MORE
I am aware that there’s a little something called “Post Secret” and it’s amazing. I am still wading through my inbox (and why yes, I am aware that one of the most interesting things to read is someone writing about how full their inbox is), and I found this ditty that had got placed in my spam folder.
So here is todays The Secret Project submission. By someone “too lazy” to mail it to Post Secret. (Their words not mine!). I thought it was beautifully said and of course, had to share it. Not only …READ MORE
It’s The Secret Project time.
But before I share it, a few things:
1. Holy cats. My inbox is insane right now. I have no idea how many submissions I have received, but I’m always looking for more. I’m really thankful for everyone who has volunteered. I tend to hyperventilate if I have more than 20 emails in my inbox (see #7), and I currently am wading in a 4-digit email inbox. And I couldn’t be happier. Keep volunteering! (Besides being a project for me to dig into as I sort through.. well, everything- it’s been a wonderful excuse to …READ MORE
Bonjour lovelies! It’s The Secret Project time!
1. Sometimes I wonder if our relationship would have turned out differently if only I were skinny white girl. I know there was a lot more wrong with us but when I think back to how great everything was, a part of me really thinks he would have tried harder had I fit that standard of beauty.
2. I think I may have actually, actually fallen for “the other guy,” if you can even call him that. But it’s just so much easier to stay with who I’ve been with for most of my …READ MORE
It’s Secret Project time!
Here’s my not so secret, secret: I miss you.
Also? I am ANGRY at every online poll that has ranked “Out of Sight” as the sexiest movie ever. I’m watching it, and although I adore me some George Timothy Clooney, I feel confident stating that buying toe socks is sexier than this movie. End rant.
And yes, I have pre-ordered Harry Potter tickets for next week. Yes! Okay Muggles, let’s get this show on the road!
1. I’m a gay man, open, in a relationship. And I LOVE men. But for some reason I still really want …READ MORE
It’s The Secret Project time! I apologize for not posting sooner, I feel like August went by in a blink and September is just starting to give me time to breathe. (Related fact: One of my biggest pet peeves is when people talk about how busy they are. Like.. isn’t everyone busy? Anyway. I’m sure there’s a word for when you commit your own pet peeve. If not, there should be.)
Before I get on with today’s secrets, I have been so full of new favourite things that I felt like I should share some of them. Here they are!